I encourage all of you who read this blog, to help me.
I want and need Cody to live on, not only for myself, but for Zane and Kadee.
Please e-mail me a favorite memory of Cody- how Cody touched your life, either in his life or since his death- how our love has affected/changed you- how you have drawn closer to God, or came to know God for the first time, or have a stronger faith- ANY or ALL of the above and anything else special you want to do or mention. For me, will you please help me make this possible?.... Thank you.
My e-mail is: mpickering3@yahoo.com
There is still time to pay a special tribute to Cody at: www.wassonfuneralhome.com
"With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day. The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance."
2 Peter 3: 8-9 NIV
Cody wanted more people to come to know God. Cody had an amazing hope and faith. Cody would want nothing more than for us all to be together again someday! As I continue to say, may we all have a little bit more of Cody in us, in our every day lives! If you don't already, may you come to know our gracious Heavenly Father.....
I love you and miss you so much Cody! We will do everything we can to honor your memory!!!
January 2009
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Help...
Posted by Cody & I = True Love at 7:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



































0 comments:
Post a Comment