Your guys love was so strong and wonderful, it has really helped me I love my husband with all of my heart and I tell him I love him all of the time but to see everything you write about and talk about makes me stay in bed just a little longer, hug him more, and let him know every second just how much he means to me. I want to live for every second and have no regrets.
Cody's funeral was absolutely beautiful! You looked so good for Cody--your outfit, your hair was gorgeous. You did so well reading your poem. And what a beautiful song by Kevin. I thought how could things have turned out any more beautiful?The whole service seemed so peaceful...I am proud of how close Cody drew to God during his last few months. My heart ached for you last Saturday after the funeral... especially after reading your blog and how you told Cody he could go. The strength God gives is truly amazing...beyond all earthly comprehension.The photos on the slideshow brought back all the memories of fun times when we used to work together at the bank. Cody always made me laugh so hard.Thank you for sharing those videos from the service!
Melissa, those poems and the letter are beautiful.....beyond beautiful......I don't even know how to describe them. I know they are just a few of the MANY you have to hold on to. Thank you for sharing them.
I read your blogs every chance I get.I don't know how you do it.. I can not even begin to imagine what it would be like... But I know that God KNEW you could handle it. And yes you should express yourself freely on there, as well as anywhere you want to.. Just stay as strong as you can, and when you have weak moments you can call on me.
Dear Sister in Christ,I just read your blog and my heart aches for you. I get a ting of anxiety just reading what you are going through.I do not understand what you are experiencing. I will not ever pretend to. Just know that I'm loving you right where you are...where ever that might be today, tonight , tomorrow or in 5 minutes or 3 hours. Please know you can talk to me at any point. I will gladly listen. I do not have "advice" for you but man I can sure love you.
Hey Melissa, I want you to know that I have just finished reading your blog and that you are one strong woman!! I thank God for giving you the courage and strength to that for people to read because I am one of those you spoke of who see the love you two had and has changed!!! I have learned to live by each moment as it says on your page, I have realized I am not so close to God and that is why I have envied you and Cody's love since reading this. Again I thank you and I am praying for you each day since I know I can't heal the hurt in any way so I leave it to God to comfort you and that you stay strong for your kids. Take care Melissa and stay strong!
my sweet Melissa I'm so sorry for what you are going through..I just got done reading ur blog from today the letters....Melissa I pray to God that I can find someone and have at least half of what you and Cody had...my heart hurts for you...and please know just because I don't call u or write u all the time doesn't mean u and ur family aren't in my thoughts...I guess a part of me feels scared or afraid of not saying the right thing or just bothering you..but Melissa please know I do love you..you are one of the bravest people that I know..I look at you and it just amazes me...
I cant even imagine what u must be going through. I know though that it isn't going to be easy raising two kids on your own but it will get easier, i pray. It is just going to take time for u to get used to the change. It is a really big change. I know ur heart hurts for Cody and just misses him. We all miss him,...we didn't see him that often but for us there is a void there too. Its weird...it has effected everyone. Not like it has u, but Cody was a part of all of our lives in a way...in my life i knew him as your soul mate, and its just strange that he isn't there anymore...that was his part in my life. That is what u have to do is let God lead u. Even if u don't agree with his choice, he is in control whether we let him be or not. He has a plan for all of us, it just sucks that some people get to spend the rest of their lives with each other and some don't. We cant question it because God may never give u a clear answer, we do just have to trust that he knows what he is doing. Its hard. This life and pain are only temporary. The time we have on this earth doesn't compare to the time and long lasting happiness that is to come...then u will get to spend eternity with Cody and the kids, in true happiness. This life isn't meant to be fair because Satan has to much control on this earth. We cant let him get to us.
I'm so sorry. that's all i can say. so sorry.
I know you're going through a tough time and my heart goes out to you but your family has help me to become closer to my lord I see the love and strength you all have and I'm appreciating things so much more I'm praying for you and I know that Cody is with God waiting for his woman and he's smiling and so proud of you thanks for showing your faith and strength may god carry you now my friend even in our worst times we are blessed
Melissa,I don't even know where to begin.... I know that you and I were never close in school but I have been following your story. I have been so moved by your strength and faith in Christ! You have really touched my heart and I just wanted you to know that I am one of the many praying for you and your family.
Melissa-I am so heart broken for you and the kids. I didn't know Cody as well I wish I did, but the times I spent talking with him were good times. He was always so positive.
Melissa, i am so sorry 2 hear about Cody. I had no idea about any of it. Mostly my fault probably for not keeping in touch more. I hope everything gets better even though it will take a while. You're a strong person but even still I'm praying for you and your babies.Luv u!
I just wanted to say what you've probably heard a thousand times in the past few days..and that is that I'm so very sorry to hear about your loss. I still pray for you and hope that you would call the clinic if you ever need anything from us. We truly mean that. You all are one of our favorite families and now I see why.
Melissa, your family is so strong. I know that there is a reason for everything, it's just hard to imagine why sometimes. I bawled while reading your article. I know that you have been through alot and I'm proud to say that I know you!!!
Hey sweetie... Your such a strong woman... And truly an inspiration. I was looking at your pictures of u Cody and those precious babies, I know they will treasure those pictures forever.. My grandpa died of cancer 4 years ago and it was very hard on me but I just can't imagine losing the love of my life and the father of my children I'm soo sorry I just pray everyday for your strength to grow.. I hope everything gets better for you and I know it will take a long time, but you are a very strong woman and I know you can make it I believe in you and you and your babies are in my prayers
I am praying harder than I have ever in my whole life! You are an inspiration..
Melissa...my heart goes out to you. I am so sorry....so much to say and everyone has said it. God Bless You Girl...you will be ok..it will be hard....love those babies....and remember God will be with you every step of the way....
Melissa, I know we don't really know each other very well and I really didn't know Cody at all (maybe met him once or twice), but I have been following his status through myspace and mutual friends since I first learned of him having cancer. My heart completely breaks for you and the kids right now. I am sooo sorry for your loss, and I just wanted to share that with you. You are in my thoughts and prayers! I know that God will help you get through these hard times.May God bless you and your family!
Melissa, I am in utter and total shock. You are such a strong woman, I admire that. He isn't gone though. I see him in those babies. I had known Cody all through out school and I can only imagine what you are enduring right now. It makes me cry just thinking about it, I can only imagine how you feel. I know that you truly love him so deeply and he looks like he was happy. If you need anything, let me know.
Girl you will never really understand the depth of how much you have impacted me.. I want to be like you, I want to be a mom like you, and I want a love like you and Cody's... And even now being with Barry, I read your posts and your letters and things to Cody and I think, wow maybe I have what they have.. And it gives me so much hope in this world.Thank you!
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Some of the lives touched...
Posted by Cody & I = True Love at 10:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



































0 comments:
Post a Comment