For those of you who want to listen in, there is going to be a special dedication in Cody's memory on KLRC 101.1 (www.klrc.com :Listen Online) tomorrow. Monday, March 16. It is suggested to start listening around 12:20 and they usually start the "Played to Order Lunch Break" at 12:30. I think this is a very sweet idea this person had- thank you Shannon- and I can't wait to tune in.
Sunday, March 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



































1 comments:
I will definitely be listening. Melissa, you did a great job with the funeral. You put together a very touching tribute to Cody. I am so sorry I did not get to meet him, but after seeing his pictures and hearing stories of him, what a great guy! I know Cody is proud of you and what you did. I will continue to pray for you as you go through the coming days. Take one day, or one hour at a time. Praying for God's peace and presence to surround you and your family. Also, I wanted to say you have a such a wonderful mother and brother, I am so glad to get a chance to meet them and know that they will be there for you. Lifting you up in prayer.
Lord, when doubts fill my mind, when my heart is in turmoil, quiet me and give me renewed hope and cheer. Ps. 94:19
Yet there is one ray of hope: his compassion never ends. It is only the Lord's mercies that have kept us from complete destruction. Great is his faithfulness; his loving-kindness begins afresh each day.
COLE Prayer Team
Post a Comment