I am at a complete and total loss.
I have knots in my stomach and they tighten with every second on the clock that passes....
I wrote a poem for my Cody and I will read it today at the service.
I am praying for strength to be able to make it through it. It's not that long, but is packed with emotion. At a later time, I will share it with you all.
Thank you again and again for all of the prayers. Thank you for all of the kind things that have been said and done.
I have not been left alone, but I am so alone.
With and only with God, will I make it through this day...
Friday, March 13, 2009
In so much pain
Posted by Cody & I = True Love at 10:55 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



































1 comments:
I will pray that you have the strength today and the coming days... my heart breaks that you know such pain... it makes my little problems seem nonsense.
God Bless you!
Post a Comment