CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Back to hospital

We are on our way back to the hospital right now.... Cody has to be admitted again. He is having some fluid on his lungs, nothing yet like compared to last time. The ATRA is being stopped at this point. Hopefully after some Lasix and some more antibiotics, in a few days, Cody will be able to return home again. We really don't know how long this stay will be. We do know that he will have to remain fever free for at least 24 hours. These are very trying times. Please continue the prayers for our family. May God get us through these hard times.... We are relying on Him fully.

6 comments:

Sandy Daron said...

Melissa and Cody,

I am sorry that Cody is in the hospital!! I pray that the lasik DOES work and he will be back home soon!!

I will be praying.
Love in Christ,
Cole’s (Caring Openly, Loving Eternally) prayer team
www.colesfoundation.com
Sandy Daron

Samaniego be strong & courageous said...

I wanted to let you know my heart goes out to you, your husband and your precious children. I will continue to pray for you.
My thoughts are with you,
Melisa
http://jacobshope.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Michelle, I continue praying for Cody's healing. I pray that you feel God lifting you and your family through this hard time in your lives. He will never foresake us. He will give you the strength. God Bless.
C.O.L.E. Prayer Team
www.colesfoundation.com

Stephanie Davidson said...

Praying for strength and comfort for you and your family during this difficult time.

C.O.L.E. Prayer Team

www.colesfoundation.com

Stephanie Davidson
WI

Lisa Butler said...

Praying!

Be strong and take heart, all you who hope in the Lord. Matthew Ps 31:24

God is our refuge and strength, an ever present help in trouble. Therefore, we will not fear, though the earth give way and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea. Ps 46:1-2

COLE Prayer Team

Dara Young said...

You are in my thoughts and prayers. With love, Dara Young (COLE Prayer Team)