JOIN OUR TEAM!
The cost is $10 per person.
Hannah's Hope
Relay For Life
Friday, May 29, 2009
7 pm-7 am
Siloam Springs, AR
You can join or donate @ http://main.acsevents.org/goto/mpickering
After 'September' I envisioned Cody walking the survivor lap in the next Relay For Life event. In the mail last week, the survivorship form came for him... what a heart breaker! I am walking this year in loving memory of Cody and Hannah... and for all of the others lost... for all of the others still in the fight... for everyone affected by cancer in some way because I can't think of any one person who isn't, either directly or indirectly. PLEASE JOIN US! : )
Cody,
I am going to relay for you! I've got all kinds of stuff going on that I'm doing in your memory! I had group tonight and cried my eyes out. All of my emotions got stirred up and started coming out. It wasn't easy. Not much is. I've been told by several that have never donated blood that they are going to this weekend just for you! I am looking forward to it. I know what you did for others and what you would do and it's just coming back around. I miss you. I love you!
1-2-3-4!
Fi
Monday, May 4, 2009
Relay For Life
Posted by Cody & I = True Love at 10:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



































1 comments:
Hi Melissa,
How are you doing?? I am so thankful that you are walking in memory of Cody and Hannah and all of the precious ones!!! I am sure that was very hard to get that in the mail. Cody has OVERCOME. I just wish it had been here on earth.
You and your kids are in my prayers.
Love in Christ,
Cole’s (Caring Openly, Loving Eternally) prayer team
www.colesfoundation.com
Sandy Daron
Post a Comment