I just wanted to let all of you know that I'm ok. For those of you who come by here daily, it probably feels like an eternity since I have blogged.... I have been really busy. Staying busy. Trying to keep my sanity! Of course memorial weekend was a tough one. I want to catch all of you up, so I will take the time to do that later. Thank you for coming by...for thinking of me... for your prayers : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



































1 comments:
Melissa, I have read through your blog and you have just lived my life. My husband was diagnosed with AML in october of 2008 and he lost his battle on March 9, 2009. He was only 32. We have two small children 6 and 3. I feel everything you have said. This is to ironic and horrible in the same respect. I am not sure how life goes on. Brent(my husband)was my soulmate and best friend. I am truely lost without him. I am saddened to know there is someone else experiencing this too. May there be peace in the coming days.
Stacy
Post a Comment