CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Blood Drive TODAY, In Loving Memory of Cody

I have been dealing with so much since I last blogged... I haven't had it in me to blog and I guess even in this place where I have shared some of the deepest glances into my soul, I still can't share everything.
I have so much on my mind! Yesterday was hard. My mind is racing with thoughts today... and was last night. I got to bed at 2:45 am this morning and up right before 7 am. I did get extra sleep the night before and yesterday, so maybe that's part of why.
I'm mainly here right now just to say that--
I HOPE TO SEE YOU AT THE BLOOD DRIVE!
TODAY!
ANYTIME FROM 11 AM- 3 PM
IN LOVING MEMORY OF CODY
COMMUNITY BLOOD CENTER
WAL-MART PARKING LOT
SILOAM SPRINGS, AR
I will be there the entire time! : )

0 comments: