CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Home!

WE ARE HOME!
And praying that we will stay here for the rest of the weekend. We got home late this afternoon. I have much to write about... another time I will. Mainly I just wanted to let everyone know that we are home... If we don't end up back at the hospital, pray-pray-pray, then we will go to the clinic on Monday.
Thank you for all of the prayers!
There's no place like home : )

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Melissa, I continue praying for Cody, that this journey be much easier then the last. I pray that you are able to handle all that you have to in a day. You were on my mind alot today, I found myself sending bunches of prayers up to God to let Cody go home, so tonite I will Praise Him for letting that happen. I pray you feel God's loving arms around you giving you peace, comfort, and hope. God Bless You all.
C.O.L.E. Prayer Team
www.colesfoundation.com

Lori said...

There IS no place like home! Hoping that you get to stay for at least a few days. Nothing like sleeping in your own bed for healing and to re-charge your batteries.

Keeping you in our prayers,
Lori

Unknown said...

Just wanted you to know I continue praying for you all. I hope all is going well, that you had a nice weekend and things are smoother now. God Bless.
C.O.L.E. Prayer Team
www.colesfoundation.com