For those of you who haven't read the post from the 13th, please do. This is a current update.
Cody & I had a very special Valentine's Day! Later that night, after we picked up the kids and got back home, he had a hard time going to sleep because his back was bothering him so much he could hardly get comfortable. Sunday morning he woke up with his back locked up and in quite a bit of pain. He didn't do much at all yesterday until later in the day and said he felt some better. Just today, he woke up coughing quite a bit and spitting up some phlegm and then he told me that he can't hardly swallow. He told me that there is a knot on the side of his neck.
We don't know if any of these things are related or not. I will mention everything to the nurse whenever she calls today and if I don't hear from her early on, I may just go on and try to call her.
I know that many of you won't find out about the recent events until today. For those of you that did know, thank you so much for the out pour of love and prayers. I know that many of the prayers on our behalf have never ceased.
We may both appear ok on the outside, but we are each dealing with so much.
We are trying to cleanse Cody's blood as we did before. I would feel better to talk to Col Joe, so I am going to contact him in some form today. It's hard when you don't know anything "definite", but I say, better safe than sorry. We'll see what he has to say and make sure that we are on the right track to getting Cody's body healthy again.
Thank you for your prayers. I may can't get back individually to everyone, but keep the comments, e-mails, etc coming. They mean so much to me and do make a difference in my days. We've been through so much and right now we are just still waiting.... And, I honestly don't feel like talking much, but I know that your prayers are getting me through each moment and that I can continue getting my strength from God.
There are so many families that have been, are, or going to be going through this and you almost find a comfort in knowing you're not alone in that way. But, when it comes down to it, every single situation is different... But, I know that God is there, right here and in that, I am not alone. We are not alone.
"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God." Philippians 4:6 NIV
Monday, February 16, 2009
Keep us in your prayers...
Posted by Cody & I = True Love at 8:09 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



































0 comments:
Post a Comment