I know that so many are checking this site, so I just wanted to take a moment to tell you that Cody is doing ok and that I have lots to say, but will have to do so later. We have had far from a good experience at the hospital and hopefully that is all resolved. Cody was about to leave there and I was about to let him... If there was any way possible, he would be home right now, but his oncologist convinced us otherwise... Lori, the comment you posted really expressed what we're feeling... it is harder this time and we do know this road all too well... Thank you everyone for all of your prayers and Kristy, for the many comments from you. That verse is one of great encouragement. I am going to spend as much time with the kids as I can and I will post sometime later today or tonight. This is for whoever wants to read it, even though I guess it's more for myself than anything. This is a way of releasing things for me and helping me to get through this... Thanks to all those that do take the time to read my every word... I know my posts are usually very lengthy and the one later will be very much so... God Bless you all.
Walk By Faith- Jeremy Camp
Will I believe you when you say
Your hand will guide my every way
Will I receive the words You say
Every moment of every day
Well I will walk by faith
Even when I cannot see
because this broken road
Prepares Your will for me
Help me to RID my endless fears
You've been so faithful for all my years
With the one breath You make me new
Your grace covers all I do
yeah, yeah , yeah, yeah, ya
well i will walk by faith
even when i cannot see
because this broken road
prepares your will for me
Well I'm broken- but I still see Your face
Well You've spoken- pouring Your words of grace
Well I will walk by faith
Even when I cannot see
Well because this broken road
Prepares Your will for me
(Repeat)
Well I will walk by faith
Even when I cannot see
Well because this broken road
Prepares Your will for me
Hallelujah, hallelujah
I will walk by faith, I will walk by faith,
I will walk by faith I will walk by faith,
I will walk by faith,I will walk by faith
I will walk by faith, I will walk by faith,
I will walk by faith I will walk by faith
I will walk,I will walk
Faith
I will walk, I will walk by faith
Thursday, February 26, 2009
Later
Posted by Cody & I = True Love at 1:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



































1 comments:
Melissa, I am praying that tommorow is a better day at the hospital for Cody. I also am praying for a smooth journey to his recovery. I pray God gives you the strength to be the wife and mother you need to be durring this time. Through everything He seems to lift us through even when we feel we are to tired or to weak. Praying for your entire family.
C.O.L.E. Prayer Team
www.colesfoundation.com
Post a Comment