Bad day so far...
Very emotional!
Very tired!
Not feeling good at all...
I woke up with thoughts of Cody... of 'September'... I started going back there... Then I was so sad realizing how my life had became after his death... how every weekend was so hard for me to get through... how today was Sunday... one of the hardest days for me... his last day... Then I started going back through that last weekend... Flashbacks... Pain, so very much pain!
I may be getting sick or it may just be a combination of things. I know that yesterday was a hard day for me for different reasons.
I am very blah today... very ugh!... very very sad...
I have good days and I try to blog about them some, but this is my place for my broken heart... for the days that I have trouble getting through... for the days that are so hard for me...
Cody,
All I can say right now is that I love you and I miss you! More than words...
Fi
Sunday, June 28, 2009
Posted by Cody & I = True Love at 9:55 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



































1 comments:
Melissa,
I am sorry to see you are in so much pain. I feel for you. Everyday is painful for me. I have relived Brent's last days every weekend too! Tomorrow will be four months. When I say it, it takes my breath away. To think about it makes my heart skip a beat. Four months have flown by and yes I am in so much pain. Brent was my world. I know I have to keep going. My kids keep me going. If it were not for them I would not be here. Grieving Brent's death is so hard. I never know what is going to bring the tears. This sucks to put it lightly. I feel for you. I wish I knew the magic that would take this all away for both of us. Keep posting, posting helps. I blog on another site that I found when Brent was still here. It helps me vent some of my frustrations.
Stacy
Post a Comment