I knew that with Kadee's birthday and then Father's Day, that this weekend would be hard. I wasn't prepared for the pain I am in this morning.... I have been losing it! I have fallen apart... I was fighting it- trying not to lose it like how much I felt. The pain always conquers in the end. You can't fight something like this back.... I was overcome with memories all of a sudden! Then I just had everything rushing through my mind... about Cody... about Zane and Kadee... about me... about life! Ah, Father's Day. This is all so hard! I can tell that today is going to be a very hard day... I was feeling very emotional yesterday and stayed so busy that it helped... I believe I'll be getting really busy once I get off of here. I do not understand life. I do not understand why some things are the way they are. I just don't get it. Why again did I want to be a "grown up" so badly?
To my Cody,
I am an emotional mess today! Pain has overtaken me once again. I miss you so much. I don't understand why everything happened the way it did. I had memories start rushing through my mind earlier... You and me and then our lives once the kids were here- how much Zane and Kadee meant to you, how much you loved them- how much you loved me!- Father's Day last year, Kadee was a good gift, huh?- Me telling the kids that you would come back home... we all believed it... and you didn't get to come home with us- how much I love you!- flashbacks of you lying there, dying- and the list goes on and on and on and on... I just miss you and love you so much! My heart is literally in so much pain... I am in so much pain. Happy Father's Day Cody! You were such a great daddy! We were so blessed to have you in our lives while we did.
Thinking of you always...
Missing you always...
Loving you.... always...
Your Fi
Sunday, June 21, 2009
Father's Day
Posted by Cody & I = True Love at 8:38 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



































0 comments:
Post a Comment