CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 22, 2009

A New Day

Yesterday was such a bad day. I did stay busy! Really busy! That helped me to get through the day.... I was just going through the motions of it all. I was exhausted by last night. I was just worn out! Emotionally drained. Physically drained. The night was the best I had been all day. I actually laughed quite a bit!! The laughter definitely helped!
Today is a new day and a much better day! I am feeling good. I am happy! I'm in a great mood! With staying busy yesterday, I got so much accomplished and I feel much better about that. I am a little sleepy from not getting much sleep, but the laughter was worth it all! I can sleep tonight : )
Zane and Kadee and I watched the DVD of "daddy" yesterday evening. I had been so emotional that I didn't know if I could... and I had been so busy... I had just taken a break to relax for a minute and Zane ran up to me wanting to see "daddy, daddy, daddy".... so we did. I'll admit- I didn't sit there and watch every moment of it. I couldn't have done that, but I made it through. As soon as I first turned it on and the music started, Kadee rushed her little self straight over to the TV and she pulled herself right up there and touched the screen. She did that for the longest time. That was hard. I believe with as much as we've watched it, she recognized exactly what it was as soon as it came on!
Anyway, I hope everyone has a good day! I'm having a much better day already. It's going to be a great day today!!! Today is a brand new day....
Love to you all....

Cody,
Yesterday was so hard. As I realized and shared with someone, I believe that because I have been happy and then this hit me out of nowhere like a ton of bricks, it's almost worse. The pain is almost less bearable. Whenever I was crying every day and in so much pain every day.... I think I got used to it. I expected it. It was just the way it was. Now that I have been happy, really happy, for the last while... the pain is more of a shock to my system and intense! I just had a hard time and it was a very sad day for me. I've been thinking of you already this morning... I always think of you daily. I'm going to have a good day today! My happiness has returned to me. I'm glad. I don't know that I could handle many more days like yesterday... I was right back to where I was not all that long ago when I was starting to withdraw from everyone... not wanting to talk... not wanting to be around people... It was getting harder and harder to make myself. I have found happiness and now I don't have to make myself do anything- I want to! I love you so much!
Fi

0 comments: