CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Perfect Timing

Today's verse from our calendar:
"Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know." Jeremiah 33:3 NIV
How true is it that God gives us what we need, when we need it!
We received this message on our answering machine, left about 30 min. ago:
Hey Cody and Melissa
Everything looks fine with your blood results. Everything is negative. If you need to call me back, that's fine, but everything is A-OK! We're happy! We're excited!!! So just to let you know. Sorry it took so long. I guess one of the Dr's was out. So anyway, no change in anything and we'll just keep on watching. Thanks, Bye.

After jumping up and down and tears running down my cheeks and praising God over and over again! I wanted to share this wonderful news with all of you! Thank you for the prayers.
God has also placed such a special person in our lives, for so many reasons, and this person has many good ideas for the benefit and as those transpire, I'll be sure to pass along. Hopefully soon you'll be seeing fliers all over the place! : ) And, I thank God for each and every one of you!
"What lies behind us and what lies before us are small matter compared to what lies within us." Ralph Waldo Emerson


www.myspace.com/tryingtomakeadifference

God Bless!

0 comments: