I was looking over stuff I've saved and came across this and decided to share it. This e-mail is from a very dear friend and it touches me just as much now as it did the first time I read it. I'm glad that I saved it... and that it crossed my path right at this moment...
9/20/08
I just wanted to tell you how glad we are that we got to come over and spend time with you and Cody. It was such a blessing to see how much improvement he's made and how excited he seems to get better. You can just see it in his eyes (especially when you bring a Route 44 drink into the picture)!! You two have touched K and I in a way that I will never be able to explain. It's amazing how special the connection is between you and Cody.....you know what he's thinking, what he's needing....and he knows that he can rely on you to always be by his side when it matters most. It has really opened my eyes to the power that God has...that God IS. He's amazing!!! When we left this afternoon, K started crying. He said he can't even begin to imagine what Cody is feeling and going through right now. I'm not sure any of us can. When S called me a few days ago to let us know how bad he had gotten, L and I were both crying. It tore us both up to imagine what he had to endure.....the pain, both physically and emotionally. Melissa, he is going to touch SO many lives before this is all over with. Like I said yesterday, a living testimony to what God can do!!! And you....you are such a STRONG, LOVING, CARING wife. I thank God so much that you are the person He chose for Cody. He is working through you to help Cody get better. I really believe that without your love and positive attitude, AND the prayers, he wouldn't have pulled through this. The way Jesus is shining through you makes me swell with pride just to know that you are one of my friends!!! I wish I could surround myself daily with people like you. Life would be so much more positive! ;) K and I will continue to pray for you and Cody as much as possible. I know that no one will be able to lift him up to God like you do, but we'll try to run a close 2nd! Haha!
Note: Dear friend, if you happen to read my blog and see this, I just want to tell you thank you again for these words that you have spoken. I hold them in my heart and because of people like you and comments like these and all of the many prayers, I was able to make it through one of the hardest times in my life....
"But Jesus looked at them and said, "With men it is impossible, but not with God; for with God all things are possible." Mark 10:27 NKJV
Saturday, January 3, 2009
All things are possible
Posted by Cody & I = True Love at 7:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



































0 comments:
Post a Comment