CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Trying To Make A Difference


So, we're not only trying to make a difference- we actually are!

I set up a myspace page: www.myspace.com/tryingtomakeadifference

I have e-mailed some friends directly- we have bought the book for some family members- I try to reach out to families every day who are dealing with cancer- we mailed letters to those we know who needs the information- etc. I am so thankful to have received all of the responses that I have : ) And, here we are again, sharing this information with all of you.

For many, it starts out by reading the following article: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Jennifer_Prescott

Then, is followed by clicking on another link at the end of the article and then, well- the rest is up to you...

Cody came home one day with a sticky note and some web sites listed and he was rambling on and on about some man and how he's helped people with cancer, etc...He seemed excited and I was thinking, never heard of this man, what is he talking about? who told him about this? etc. Well, we are so thankful for a man (who is more or less just an acquaintance of Cody's) who told him of something that has completely changed our lives.

After my initial thoughts of thinking Cody had lost it! I came to realize, again, that everything does happen for a reason and what if God had put this before us? I went to the web sites. I also found the article above and read it. Then, I searched the Patents and as I read the Patents, I became so intrigued and wrapped up in it! Another night of not much sleep......

Cody and I prayed about this.
It all started with an e-mail to the e-mail address I found on the site. I got a response and was asked for our phone #, to which I replied with it and received the very first phone call from Colonel Joe Hart. I already had a pen and paper ready, which was good, because he was giving me direct information for Cody that I wrote down and then followed. The next day, we were able to go buy his book. I keep it close and refer to it often, every day. Within just a few days, some things concerned us just a bit, so Cody called Col. Joe in the early morning hours. Cody's body was reacting just as it should. What a relief! We have spoken to Col. Joe several times since then, usually by phone, but through e-mail as well. And, I'm sure many more times to come...

Cody had his bone marrow biopsy which revealed him in "complete remission!" This happened right around the same time we had just found out about this "Hart Diet". Even being in complete remission, still calls for a treatment plan, etc, to stay that way, according to the oncologist. The oncologist wanted Cody to take 2 more rounds of chemo and ATRA pills and then we'd go from there. (I'm sure a long treatment road ahead) Cody had a decision to make. Cody chose to deny any further treatments at the time and to just do this "diet" and see what happens. He had a special blood test done last Friday, which the results will be in this week. But, as far as his regular lab work goes- it looked the best it has in a long time. He's less than 1 point away on only a few things to being in the "normal range". YAY! Cody has been doing wonderful! We have came to find by testimonies in the book and on the sites, that most feel as we do... finding out about this is just another answered prayer.

We now feel it is part of our purpose to share this with as many people as we can.



http://www.uspto.gov/ Patent #'s: 6,133,318, 6,133,317, and 6,407,141

Contact info for Col. Joe:

479-451-8517


You can order books from:
"But as for me, I will always have hope; I will praise you more and more. My mouth will tell of your righteousness, of your salvation all day long, though I know not its measure." Psalm 71:14-15 NIV


0 comments: