The results are in: as the nurse said, "...nothing was found..." There were NO signs of those receptors, NO signs of leukemia, NO signs of anything bad! Cody is still cancer free!!! I was ecstatic with the results... not that I wasn't expecting it... but just to have the confirmation! We thank God and we thank Col. Joe.
Cody has went the month of Oct, Nov and this far into Dec, with NO chemo and NO ATRA pills. He is looking good and feeling good! The nurse didn't mention chemo or ATRA pills this time... maybe it's to the point, if what you're doing is working, then keep doing it! For all of us who know and love Cody- isn't that just a true picture of him?
We are so thankful to everyone for the continued prayers, love and support! God is our strength. God has placed many special people in our lives. He receives much praise every day! God, we thank you-for everything.
I have such a personal relationship with God now and it means so much to me that when I can't find the words to use or ways to express myself properly, that with God, I don't have to worry about that, because He knows my heart and mind and He knows what I am thinking and how I am feeling, even when I can't describe it to anyone else.
We pray that we can have a positive impact on other people's lives. We want to make a difference. We know that, together, WE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
"Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart." Psalm 37:4 NIV




































0 comments:
Post a Comment