I asked for strength and God gave me difficulties to make me strong.
I asked for wisdom and God gave me problems to solve.
I asked for prosperity and God gave me brawn and no brain to work.
I asked for courage and God gave me dangers to overcome.
I asked for patience and God placed me in situations where I was forced to wait.
I asked for love and God gave me troubled people to help.
I asked for favors and God gave me opportunities.
I received nothing I wanted, I received everything I needed.
I asked for wisdom and God gave me problems to solve.
I asked for prosperity and God gave me brawn and no brain to work.
I asked for courage and God gave me dangers to overcome.
I asked for patience and God placed me in situations where I was forced to wait.
I asked for love and God gave me troubled people to help.
I asked for favors and God gave me opportunities.
I received nothing I wanted, I received everything I needed.
**We must always remember that God's will be done. God has a plan. In His time. In His way. We must fully trust Him. He loves us more than we can imagine! He gave His only Son to die on the cross for our sins- yours and mine. What a sacrifice! Jesus asked for His Father's will to be done and we must do the same as well. "Arise, shine, for your light has come, and the glory of the Lord rises upon you. See, darkness covers the earth and thick darkness is over the peoples, but the Lord rises upon you and his glory appears over you." Isaiah 60:1-2 NIV**



































0 comments:
Post a Comment