Pet peeves- we've all got 'em. Right? Within a few months prior to Cody's leukemia, one of my pet peeves had became, when almost every morning I would go to open a lid or unscrew Kadee's bottle or Zane's sippy cup and I could not for the life of me open anything! I would toss it to Cody to have him open it for me and ask him, "please, would you not close that so tight. It really doesn't need to be on there that tight." He would usually tease me about not being strong enough. Then, it would never fail- the next day, there we'd go again. No matter how many times I'd ask him not to do it, I think he did it that much more. lol! Sound familiar to anyone?
So, just within the past couple weeks... one evening after Cody fed Kadee her bottle, I went to open it so I could wash it and guess what? I had to give it all I had to get it to open. Not every day, but every few, I keep running into the same problem with one thing or another. You know what? It's not one of my pet peeves anymore. That very first time it happened, it brought the biggest smile to my face and then almost had me in tears. To Cody, I never said a word.



































0 comments:
Post a Comment