For anyone who still comes to this site and/or for the ones with whom I've gotten in touch with close-to-promising new blogs coming from me... I'm starting a new one and once I finish getting it all set up, I will give you the info : )
I have been amazed by the responses I've gotten of people missing my blogs and so many people from all over still e-mailing me and mailing me letters just to see how I am and to check in on me and the kids and to keep in touch! Thank you!
I'm excited for the opportunity to do this again! I'm sure you can't wait! I really am working on it..... Stay tuned for more details!
Might as well post that we are having our second annual blood drive in memory of Cody.
CBCO Blood Drive
In Memory of Cody Pickering
Saturday July 24, 2010
10 am- 2 pm
Wal-Mart parking lot
Siloam Springs, AR
Hope to see you there!
Will start posting fliers all around in the next week or so... Spread the word! : )
Best to all of you!
Melissa
Wednesday, June 23, 2010
Hello!
Posted by Cody & I = True Love at 9:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



































1 comments:
its SOOO good to see that you blogged, i check your blog many times a week hoping to see that you have put something new up. I hope things are going ok for you and your children. I cant wait to see the new blog. I have followed your story for a long time now.
Brandi
Post a Comment